4:35pm – 5:10pm | Smart Solutions Track Session 3
IoT Reality Check: Device Management on the Shopfloor
Speaker: Tobias Lange, Freudenberg IT Division Manager – Manufacturing & IoT
In this presentation FIT will highlight production-relevant IoT use cases. Based on current available technologies and proven customer examples, we will discuss how digitalization effects the shopfloor. The digital factory is no future vision but reality now.
- What is digitalization / IoT for production?
- What would a digital shopfloor of tomorrow look like?
- What are typical pitch falls and challenges production companies face when implementing IoT on the Shopfloor level?
- Real time examples / use cases on how Production could benefit from IoT? What are the “Low hanging fruits”
- FIT Connectivity as a Service – powered by TELIT
- What is the right implementation strategy to drive the digital Shopfloor?!